Saturday

Too Relevant

[Pciture] Nightmare World, Basil Wolverton

This is all too relevant to go unnoticed. I write because I can't find a way to make my visual art accurately represent how I see, or what I see things in front of me. That, and it's hard to find people that will listen to me talk until I am done and in order to alleviate the chronic headaches from compounded ideas unshared- I write it down to rid myself of the constipated mind.
Whatever is found here is writing done by me unless otherwise stated clearly.

The writing stems from a writing experiment I've been playing with on my frequent outings on the on the Boston subway system or when I'm doing whatever sort of loitering happens when I'm left alone in the city. Shit gets weird. What is transcribed are the raw strings of thoughts, written exactly as they come. This is all a snapshot of whatever the hell is happening at any given moment, or whenever I have my notebook. Take it with a grain of salt, or however the saying goes. Just let it jive.

No comments:

Post a Comment